This page contains information, infographics, guidance and resources to help you promote Welsh and British farming and showcase what you do to the public.
In 2020, more than a million British farming supporters said they value climate-friendly food produced in a way that cares for animals. Now we’re asking the public to walk the walk with a New Year’s resolution and 31 campaign actions in January. And we need your help to spread the word far and wide.
Telling your farming story to the public will be more important than ever in the new year as shoppers base their buying decisions on price, climate change, animal welfare and health.
The New Year's resolution
We're asking members of the public to do one simple thing to back Welsh and British farming each day this January.
Click on the images below to download our interactive calendar of campaign actions as a PDF that you can share.
Save and share the images below with your friends and family.
Share on Facebook
Share on Facebook (Welsh)
Share on Twitter
Share on Twitter (Welsh)
- Welsh farmers enhance the countryside, maintain habitats for native plants and animals, maintain footpaths, protect watercourses and support wildlife species (Countryside Online)
- When included as part of a healthy, varied diet. Red meat provides a rich source of protein and essential nutrients (Proceedings of the Nutrition Society)
- British food is produces to some of the highest welfare standards in the world (Which?)
Social media and how to shoot the perfect video
If you need help on social media or taking videos to share on social media then watch the video below.
How you can use social media in a positive way
- Post images - the Welsh countryside is a beautiful canvas
- Shoot videos and share them - your experiences are stories that need to be told
- Tag your MP and politicians - make your voice heard in the corridors of power
- Share facts and stats - if you're proud of our industry, tell people what it achieves
- Use hashtags - they're a great way to make your voice heard
- Post more stories - a fun way of sharing the behind the scenes action on your farm. You can even do it on Twitter too with their brand new 'disappearing tweets' feature!