Above from left: Sheep farmer Kate Beavan and beef farmer Duncan Parker
This livestock hub has been created as the ‘go to’ page for news and information to combat negative issues around the sector in the media.
We will be adding to this page to provide a 'toolkit' of content to respond to inaccuracies, as well as showing livestock members how we're getting the message across to the public.
Informing the public
Practical guidance: Dealing with animal rights activists and extremists
NFU members - log in to read guidance from the NFU's legal team here
NFU members - your livestock social media toolkit
Social media tips and how to shoot video on your smartphone
If you have seen anything you're not happy with on social media or a review website such as Trip Advisor or you would like advice on how to secure your profile, then follow the links below:
- Twitter - help with safety and security including privacy, hacked accounts, spam, sensitive content and abuse.
- Facebook - privacy
- Facebook - reporting abuse
- Trip Advisor - support centre
- Trip Advisor - review moderation
- Yell.com reviews - content guidelines
- Facebook - tips for moderating content on business page